Bobcat

Bullet & Brass Trades

Anybody have any Winchester 270 brass that they would part with? I have lots of assorted 30-06 brass (mainly federal and Winchester) and have Monarch and Remington 270 brass if interested in a trade.

i have an assortment of brass to get rid of i am not a reloader, but I have been saving brass I have ..308, .223, .380, 30-30, 45acp 45 long colt, some of this is in full boxes others laying lose, hard to find brass out of ar at night. I might even have some 38. there all gone at this time.

PM sent.

Hey guys I am looking for 45acp and 223 brass have 60+ 308 once fired brass collecting dust

Hey guys I am looking for 45acp and 223 brass have 60+ 308 once fired brass collecting dust

What kind of trade are you looking for, I have both 45 and 223 brass.

Timbo

Sent the 308 brass to barnjoer thanks guys for the responses!

I'll trade 1000 pieces of .45 brass (I could probably go up to about 3000 pieces) for .45 ACP projectiles - cast, plated, fmj, I don't care. Would also consider .30 caliber rifle bullets. Let me know what you want to trade.

I've probably got about 10,000 9mm and 6-8000 .38/.357 laying around collecting dust.

The only thing I need right now are .45 acp bullets, or .308 bullets

I still have several 100 cases of .270. if anyone is interested.Otherwise as before, it goes to the wildcat pile.

Can I have you add that to the 270 stuff that Jim offered up along with the other goodies I plan to get from you when I get back in?

Good Lord, I'm gonna have to rent a U-Haul!

Would like to find some 6.5 Grendel cases, anybody?

Histopicker,

You might check with Brandon if you haven't already, if not I did noticed some on Recobs Target Shop website, Hornady brass, $33.79 per 50, if that's any help.