Bobcat

Bullet & Brass Trades

Have about 200 Rem 308 BR brass, small primer pocket. Would like to trade for Win Or Laupa brand 308 brass, or Sierra 22 cal. 55Gr Blitzkings

I don't have the brass for a trade but would be interested in buying them from you.

Dan

dfraser45@gmail.com

cgillette,

That post is only about 4 years old, prolly not gonna get that brass...smiley-biggrin-aqua.gif Its ok man, I mads a mistake once...smiley-biggrin-aqua.gif

BTW welcome to TPP Glad to have ya

God bless

sly

Story of my life thanks cgillette

cgillette,

That post is only about 4 years old, prolly not gonna get that brass...smiley-biggrin-aqua.gif Its ok man, I mads a mistake once...smiley-biggrin-aqua.gif

BTW welcome to TPP Glad to have ya

God bless

sly

Yes sir I know the feeling.....lol

God bless

sly

Anyone interested in 150 or so pieces of 7.62 123 gr Hornady IL spire point bullets? I know I have one full box and there should be over fifty or so in the other. I will take a look tonight and make sure. Would be interested in trades for 45 auto brass or bullets or 40 s&w brass or bullets........cash is cool too. 20 bucks ought to get it plus s&h.

I have some 45 brass .... how many do you want for the trade? I may have some 40 cal also.

What would you consider fair? I was guessing maybe 150 or 200 pieces of brass? You tell me.

Whatever you think Man.. 200 or so would work for me. It should be once fired as it came off our Police range.

anyone have some 45-70 brass for s/h, need to shoot some more pd. :unsure::o:unsure::rolleyes:<_<

I think I have about 80 plus nickel plate Federal 45-70 case that are new. Will have to dig around in my garrage. Will let you know.

Centex Bill

If he doesn't want them I am interested in the 45-70 brass. What would you want for them?

I have 21 pieces of once fired 7mm STW brass, Winchester and Remington.

Pay the postage and it is yours..........

Bob :P