Bobcat

Bullet & Brass Trades

If you have any bullets or brass sitting around that you would like to trade for something else, or just want to give to another Posse member to try, post them here...........

I know we all end of with odds and ends on our benches.

If you have some compenents you want to sell, please use the Classifieds for that.

Bob :P

I have a couple hundred rounds of new nickel 222 brass. I also have a lot of 17 Rem brass stashed back if anyone is interested (nickel and brass).

Purp

.38, .308, and .357 brass. You pay shipping and it's yours. I don't reload yet, so basically whatever I shoot I'll give away. Until I start to reload, that is. :-P Email me if interested.

I have some 7-30 Waters and 7mm-08 brass that I have no use for.

I would like some .223, .280, .30-06, .338, either brass or bullets. No military casings please

Just PM Me

I have 159 pieces of 7mm rem mag brass. I would like to trade for some 25-06 or 220 swift brass.

Or maybe a call or two.

Ron

I have a couple hundred rounds of new nickel 222 brass. I also have a lot of 17 Rem brass stashed back if anyone is interested (nickel and brass).

Purp

Hi Purp, I just recently purchased a .17 Remington and plan on getting started reloading. I realize your post was from quite a while back but if you still have the 17 Rem brass I'd be interested. Let me know, Thanks Jerry

I just picked up my birhtday present a week late it is a Star Modelo Super in 9x23 and now wish to learn to reload i was wondering if anybody in the lower rio grande valley might be willing to show me the basics?

Just picked up a Glock Model 21 in 45 ACP and I need some brass if anyone has some for sale or trade. Could use more 9MM also if you got some gathering dust.

I have 23 once fire .380 auto brass. "FREE" If anyone wants it provide me with a address and I'll send it to you.

Sent to BOBCAT.

Hey Dary,

I'll take it! PM your address and the shipping costs.

Thanks,

Bob :P

PM Sent

Just picked up a Glock Model 21 in 45 ACP and I need some brass if anyone has some for sale or trade. Could use more 9MM also if you got some gathering dust.

Bennie, I've got 168 pieces of 9mm, mixed headstamp range pick-up. If you want it, PM me your shipping info.