Bobcat

New Posse Facebook Group

Been nice knowing you fellas. I don't do social media as I consider it a disease of our times. As Einstein

said:"I fear the day that technology will over take our normal human interactions We will have a generation

of idiots."

We didn't have a choice. The board has been dead for some time. When the members don't participate and support it, it is time to do something different. I have put 14 years of my life into the Posse..........

While I have no problem with facebook. What will that do for the AR lowers and other technical aspects of the site? I know facebook tends to be anti everything I am about.....( animal adoptions, guns, hunting, to name a few).

I am really hoping to get a 2017 lower...

I have put 14 years of my life into the Posse..........

I for one appreciate you and your efforts. It had to have taken a lot of time and other resources. I have a little trouble navigating Facebook, but I am going to make the effort to keep up with the ones of you I know. And I do hope that the Rendezvous can continue somehow.

Jerry S.

Sorry, but I also will not join FB. It is a hostile environment to people that believe like I do. I wish you all the luck in world on your new endeavor.

Facebook isn't as bad as some think . I pretty much post the same stuff on facebook that I do here , but I do get a little political on facebook and sometimes use foul language towards idiots . Give it a chance guys . As said , try it , you might like it .

"Facebook isn't as bad as some think . I pretty much post the same stuff on facebook that I do here , but I do get a little political on facebook and sometimes use foul language towards idiots."

A little??????? Bennie that is like saying Attila the Hun is a bit right of center. But we love ya brother.

Just never been a fan of, interested in or had a need for Facebook, Twitter, Myspace etc. I have enjoyed this site and wondering if there is any way to maintain a mailing list to notify of the Posse Hunts...which I every intention to make once I finally retire

Thanx

I am going to set up the board as "Read Only" starting in June. Everyone will be able to search and read all 14 years of great information we have accumulated. I will be sending out notices on Posse Hunts, which will continue.

Bob :P