Sign in to follow this  
jhop

A few video's of Pig hunts

Hopefully Bobcat can figure out how to upload the video's for me.

Terry T. Teamed up to take these to sows down. It was nearly a full moon and we were working our way around the sounder to get in position to shoot, when the sows spotted us. We had to set up and shoot quickly. We were only able to drop the two sows.

Terry T. and teamed up to shoot this sounder up. Terry T. took one shot and the bolt on his AR broke. He did kill the pig he was shooting at. I dropped my first pig as well. I stayed on the pigs repositioning myself several times in order to keep my line of fire safely away from cows in the distance and Terry. Towards the end of the video you can hear Terry frantically working the charging handle trying to clear the malfunction. I manged to drop 5 in all for a total 6 that were recovered.

Hopefully Bobcat can figure out how to upload the video's for me.

Done! What a great night! Some good shooting!!

Most of the video's come from different nights, except the two look outs down and 6 hogs down.

Keep posting these. I enjoy them immensely!!! My health hasn't cooperated with me, so I haven't pulled the trigger on anything for a while now. But seeing these excellent videos sure does help! Well done...

I particularly enjoyed the sounder video. That one looked like fun.

OP

Sign in to follow this