Bobcat

5,000 Members!!

That is awesome, Bob! Thanks for providing this terrific site for all of us to enjoy. The manners of the members here are exceptional, unlike some places where profanity and name calling reign supreme.

Very cool!

Quite a milestone. Nice going, Bob. I know of nowhere else one could find the range of subjects covered like we have, and still find at least a few that have experience in them. Truly a unique group.

OP

Yes it is a great place to visit and get the valued help we all need at time s. Great going Bob .

That is awesome!!!

I really enjoy this site simply because there are actual adults that can show respect as well as difference in opinion. It seems things like that are dissapearing the longer the internet is around.

Gotta admit, it's really pleasant to drop in for a visit from time to time. I have yet to read a disparaging or discouraging word, only the occaisional jerking of someone's chain. Archie

When did you start the forum? I can remember when you changed from one format to this one and that's been around 10 years!

When did you start the forum?

Actually, Julius Caesar started the modern forum. Bob just improved it a few years later, not that I am implying in any way that Bob is old or even ancient. A little long in the tooth maybe, but certainly nothing more than that. And he's done a good job in the ensuing years, for sure. Again, way to go, Bob! :ph34r:

Thanks Bob. Awesome Job !!!

We all owe you a debt of gratitude.