Sign in to follow this  
TheOldPro

Anyone Know Anything About a Taurus 738?

After I got my Ruger LCP, my son went back over to BassProShops and bought a Taurus 738, which I suppose only comes in .380. He liked the size of my Ruger so much he had to have a smaller carry pistol, too, and they had that one on sale for a little less than the Ruger. But he hasn't actually shot it yet. He's waiting until he can come down (from Frisco) in a couple of weeks.

I'm just curious if any of you have had any experience with one, or know any nuances about that particular pistol. He has been pocket-carrying it ever since he got it, so that's a good thing. I just hope it is capable of shooting somewhere near the target every time he pulls the trigger. If you have any familiarity with one, let me know.

OP

Ive seen one but never fired it. I have shot a 709 which is just a little larger in 9mm and I was able to hit ok with it first time I shot it. I have several Taurus hand guns and have had zero problems with any of them and they all get lots of use at the range. 2 - 1911 45acp's , a 44mag Raging Bull , and a 605 357 mag double action only .

I have several Taurus hand guns and have had zero problems with any of them .....

Good to know. I hope his has the same luck.

OP

Sign in to follow this