Bobcat

Texas Early Voting Has Started

Vote yesterday morning, and like most of you have said there was a long line. Mostly older folks when I was there, and I heard several ask for a paper ballot.......which was answered with "don't have any." Machine was straight forward enough for me. Time alone will tell if this works out like we hope.

Locally we have some nut jobs trying to get on school board, but otherwise we are only voting on a couple of state and Federal positions. If things go wrong on any or all, we'll be in a jam.

Cal

Billie and I voted this morning , no lines at all . They always use paper ballots here and I too was glad they asked for ID . Would like to see what would happen if someone didn't have one , would they let them vote ?

Hah! I don't even have enough hair to consider Rogaine! I need caps to keep the scalp from getting sun-burned! :D

Well, it looks like the system works. She was caught voting multiple times and arrested. I hope all who try it get caught as well, no matter what side of the political spectrum they are on..

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2016/10/28/voter-fraud-suspect-arrested-des-moines/92892042/

One voter

One ballot

One pen

One vote

It has been proven that this is the only way to have a fair election.

I agree, Mike. This woman voted in her normal polling place but then tried at a satellite location. Years ago, she may have gotten away with it (at least long enough for the votes to count), but technology makes catching the cheaters much easier.

LBJ used to always joke vote early and vote often.