Bobcat

New Vehicle

I got my first new vehicle in over 30 years. I was actually looking for a used SUV, but after over 2 hours of back and forth, I got a 2017 Ford Escape for much less than 90% of the used ones I had been looking at. I am really liking it.........

Escape%202017_zpsk44s5nfv.jpg

Congrats on the new wheels, Bob. I like the looks of that design/model. I hope it gives you many years of good service.

Bob

My wife has a 2016 Escape and we love it . Already getting close to 30,000 miles on hers and zero problems. Hope it does as good as her 2007 Focus did she had 230,000 miles when we traded it in and only changed the battery .

Congratulations! Those are nice vehicles that deliver good mileage. Which engine does yours have? Some of those rascals can really get up and go.

Adios,

Gary

Nice looking ride . Got enough room for all your stuff . You will miss your pickup .

It's what my son's company in Dallas provides him to drive. They are very nice, and he has never had a problem with his.

Yesterday, I got the Weathertech Floor & Cargo Liners ordered to get it "hunt ready"........................

Need to get a 2" hitch and a basket cargo carrier now.

Northern Tool has some hitch haulers for around $50, with 500LB rating.

Cal