Bobcat

2016 Youth & Adult Whitetail Doe Freezer Filler Hunt!!

The 2016 Youth & Adult Whitetail Doe Freezer Filler Hunt is all set!!

We will be hunting with Posse Member Ryan Longer on a 5,000 acre ranch outside Mountain Home, Texas. The hunt will be from noon Wednesday, December 28th, until noon Friday, December 30th 2016. This is the last week of the Christmas Break

Each hunter may take one whitetail doe. The hunt includes guiding, field dressing, meals, lodging, and cold storage. The hunt is just $300 per hunter!!! You may skin and quarter you own animals, or have a guide do it for just $20 per animal. We can take 10 Posse Members on this hunt. (No non-hunters.)

NOTE: After everyone gets their doe down, you may take a second doe if you wish for just $200.

This sure beats the cost of a deer lease!!

The first 10 Posse members to go to the sign-up thread, register, and send me their $150 per person non-refundable deposit are going to be eating venison!!! Make your deposit check payable to: Longer Outdoors. Be sure to put your Posse Member Name on your check. Mail the check to: The Texas Predator Posse, P.O. Box 585, Devine, TX 78016.

This is a great opportunity to spend some quality hunting time with your kids and fill the freezer with venison, especially for those of you without a deer lease!

Individual adults may sign up too!

I look forward to hunting with y'all!

Bob :P

I'll take a spot. Is it 1 spot per Adult and Youth or 1 spot for each person? My son and I want to come out so I just need however many spots that equates to.

Thanks for adding me to the list. I sent a deposit of $300 for 2 spots to the address provided and it should be there in a couple days.

I have some questions:

1. Will I need to save a doe tag for this hunt?

2. Is there an opportunity to harvest a doe with a bow?

3. I know you said no room for non-hunters but what about my 4 year old son? He's been asking to go hunting and this might be my only opportunity to get him in a stand with me this year.

Yes, each hunter will need a doe tag. Ryan can set you up for a bow. I am sorry, but the non-hunter rule applies for this. We will have other Posse Hunts you may bring him on.

I will see y'all there...............

Bob :P

This is a great hunt you folks are going to enjoy it. I did it last year and it was fun and productive. If I didn't get on a lease this year I would be going again.