Bobcat

28th Posse Hog Hunt!

It is time for our 28th Posse Hog Hunt! :)

This hunt will be from Noon Friday until noon Sunday, August 26-28, 2016. We will be hunting on a 3,200 acre low-fenced ranch near Victoria, Texas. We will be hunting with Posse Member Flip Flop, aka Ryan Longer. We can take 5 Posse members on this one. The cost of the hunt is just $400. It includes our lodging, guides, ranch transportation, unlimited hogs, & field dressing (skinning & quartering available-$25/animal). As usual, we will do our own meals. The lodge has a full kitchen. There is also an outdoor grill. This hunt will be a night hunt to beat the heat!! We will be hunting over lighted feeders with feeder lights and using our rifle mounted scope lights.

We can also call coyotes (no bobcats or foxes).

We will be meeting at 2:00 P.M. Friday at the EXXON/7 Eleven on HWY 77 South in Victoria: 5684 US HWY 77 South, Victoria, TX 77905. If you are going to be late please call me. I will PM you my cell number.

The ranch has a healthy population of alligators too.

The first 5 Posse members to go to the sign-up thread, register, and mail me their deposits are going hog hunting!!!

Bob :P

VictoriaExxon_zps2e262158.jpg

DSCN1096.jpg

DSCN1095.jpg

We still have room for two more hunters!! This is a truly fun Hunt! We will also be able to hunt the back of the ranch which has not been hunted in a LONG time!!

Who else wants to join us? :)

Victoria Ranch Posse Hunts

NavyDave%20316lb%20hog_zps0qc3elnp.jpg

MikeH%20Bobcat_zpsmka2t1bx.jpg

DSCN1063.jpg

Milann-23rdHHVictoria640_zps3433f08f.jpg

There is still time to sign up for the Hunt!! Don't mail the deposit, just pay for the Hunt when you arrive.................

Who will join us!!!!!!

I had been looking out for a notice of another TPP hog event to join, but had went ahead and made other plans for hunting before the date of your OP, on the 12th. It just so happens that I will be in TX late this weekend and all next week. If I get near Hondo or Devine, I will give you or Doug a call.

2-click

Great!!! I hope we can meet up Chris!!

I am cooking chili for the hunt today...................

Where is the hunt report , looking forward to it .

Heck yeah, I'm looking forward to the hunt report. I'm pretty bored working in New Mexico right now.

Maybe there wasn't a hunt and, thus, no report to be made?

There was a hunt. Guess Bob has been busy.

I'd post some pics, but in El Paso at the moment. I'll post when I get home on Sunday.