coyote

Hunting Hogs in the Hill Country

This week, we will be hunting hogs with the Hogmaster, Rex Bumpus and BOUNDLESS Brothers, William and Mclean Russell on a large ranch in the Texas Hill Country. This will be the fastest pace and the most exciting show that we do this season. Beautiful scenery and quite a few aerial shots, wanted more aerials but this hunt was right after we crashed the big drone in the canyon in the Navajo Reservation.

We had something happen on this hunt that we had never experienced before. The dogs bayed up the hogs in a cave that no one knew was there.

Thanks and if you have time, hope you will tune in.

Adios,

Gary

I saw the drone above ya'll at one point in the show, Good aerial shots. Technology sure helps.

Good show.

Had to DVR it , in Colorado enjoying the cool .

This is not your average hog hunt! I enjoyed the addition of the drone. The "Cave Hunt" made me think of three words: "You go first!".

We are trying to do more with the drones but our flying success has not been good. Three years ago, crashed one in the Devils River, crashed one on dry ground in South Texas and the bad one was in a branch of Canyon de Chelley, about 250 ft. on rock.

I will say that we have a couple of healthy drones back in service and will love the footage that they produce. If you decide to get into the drones, I highly recommend the Yuneec brand rather than the DJI. A little more expensive but darn worth it.

Adios,

Gary