RiverRider

I'll waltz right back in here...

...after what??? Four and a half years, I guess.

I'll let you guys decide whether I stick around though, but first I'm going to lay it on the line: I think the legal profession is worse than ticks and mosquitoes. While I would NEVER say to a man I've never met "you're a parasite because you're a lawyer" (NEVER!), I believe my feelings about it are 100% justified. I don't want anyone here who's involved in the legal profession to take that personally, because it's not directed at anyone personally. As far as I know, there's no one here who I would not invite to pull up a chair at my camp and stay a while and I am certain there are plenty of folks working in the field with just as much integrity as I have.

My witch about the legal profession is linked to the political situation in this reeling, suffocating republic. Ultimately, we have allowed lawyers to rig the entire system to the point that you can't go about your daily life without having to pay tribute...not to mention the mockery of justice and the rule of law that takes place in the highest court in the land and the halls of Congress. All the bricks in the wall were put there one at a time and not by any single individual, but you can pretty much say truthfully that they were put there by many individuals who were predominantly lawyers. I really don't think it's necessary to explain much further.

If you're an attorney, I can certainly give you the benefit of the doubt if I've never seen you approaching "the wall" with one of the proverbial bricks in hand. It is not my intent to condemn every man working in the legal profession anymore than it's my intent to condemn every guy who drives a green pickup.

If this is acceptable to all, then I will resume active participation here. If anyONE objects, all you'll see is a cloud of dust. So, please have your say.

Let Bob decide . We have some really good people here , including a Lawyer or two that I call my good friends .

Thats enough for me. I'm out of here and I won't be back ever.

Ouch! And I didn't even get an opportunity to say hello. Thanks Bennie.

Not sure any of that was necessary. Let's just hope he's a man of his word.

Not sure any of that was necessary. Let's just hope he's a man of his word.

My thoughts as well.

Dang Bennie! You sure know how to run them off!

I wonder why he has a burr under his saddle? To group or dislike people in any occupation because of a few bad apples is wrong in my book. I personally knew and worked with a Deputy Sheriff who killed our Assistant DA, he was evil but I do not put other Deputy Sheriffs in the same boat.

Hope he did not feel the same way toward Firefighters.

Wow, leave it to Bennie to run a feller off without trying, lol! Reckon some folks need to curry a bit before they saddle up, seems to have missed a big ole burr.

Cal

OP, Bennie would just melt the medal down for ammo........

cal

And this is the reason I stick around. Truly a great group to learn from, and also get a few good laughs in

Didn't see that coming. As my dad would say don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out/