Bobcat

22 Caliber Bullets & Magpul Mags

I am slowly buying Sierra #1365 55gr. SBT bullets (for .223 and 22-250) and various size AR-15 Magpul magazines. I wish I was more confident of Hillary being defeated................

I am wishing I had put my ammo bag in the truck on April 10, and moved a few boxes of 223 to the barn. Gut tells me we may be in for trouble regardless of the outcome. The thugs want Hillary so they can cause trouble, and if they don't get her I figure they will cause trouble just for spite.

Cal

She has vowed that gun control will be implemented on her first day in office, and I have no reason to doubt it. Look for executive orders right off the bat concerning semi-auto weapons, magazines, etc. Court cases won't mean anything, as they will start in the trial courts, quickly appealed to Appeals courts if they lose there, or feet dragged if they win, and in the meantime will go ahead with an attempt at gun confiscation. The Supreme Court is now a rubber-stamp for anything the Democrats do. If she wins, which I believe she will, the 2nd Amendment is gone, never to return, as she will pack the Supreme Court with other liberal appointees who will outlive us by a long time. Unless the unlikely miracle of Trump comes true, it's the beginning of the end for gun ownership as we have known it, as well as open carry or even concealed carry.