TheOldPro

FBI's Earth-Shaking Conclusion; GoodBye Amendment #2

The FBI announced the completely unexpected conclusion yesterday that Hillary Clinton did nothing criminal in her illegal use of her personal computer while Sec. of State. Given that the FBI director, as well as the Attorney General, were appointees by the present occupier of the White House, this comes as totally unanticipated and a shock to the nation that the two people who have controlled this from the beginning could be so totally unbiased in their findings, even after one of them meeting secretly with husband Bill just prior to the decision. It proves finally that the only difference between legal and illegal depends entirely on what the prefix "il" means, much as husband Bill proved years ago when defining what "is" is. So now the press can put to rest this non-crime, along with all the other non-crimes she and hubby Bill have escaped in the past, and move on to electing her the first female president (depending on what the prefix "fe" actually means, that is.) What is certain is that this is a victory for the anti-gun crowd, because now we won't need guns with such a sterling trustworthy President to look after us, at least if you are a movie star or such. When she gets her first Supreme Court nominee affirmed, the 2nd Amendment will die a quick death. England and Australia will look like a gun-lover's paradise compared to what is in store for us in the next 8 years. I might be wise to stock up on waterproof containers to bury your "valuables" in before the run starts. We are on our way to declaring the Constitution un-constitutional, starting with good-old amendment #2. By the time this country learns it's mistake, it won't be this country anymore.

OP

I'm not even gonna get started here , just gonna agree !

Anyone that does not vote is voting for Hillary and the effective death of the 2nd Amendment.

As a commentator once said, "It is a choice between Lucifer and Satan. I'll take Satan." (meaning Trump.)

God help us.

Bobcat and Amigo:

My daughter-in-law is a prime example of what Bob said. She refuses to vote for Trump on general principles because of what she perceives as his disrespect for women. My wife told her the same thing you said....if you don't vote for him, you vote de facto for Hillary. She said "so be it, but I won't ever vote for Trump". I also got the idea that she is casting a vote, just not for Trump, even though she knows Hillary is a liar and a crook and, coincidentally, a woman. My son's vote will cancel hers, but there won't be enough of that going around to do us any good in November. The Democrats knew that, short of criminal charges against Hillary before the elections, she will win, thus the FBI's ludicrous decision. The press will make sure of that. Notice, for instance, the flattering pictures they run of her in the papers, and the ones they run of Trump. The elections are rigged and ready, and time is not on our side. We won't survive, and the establishment Republicans don't have the backbone for, 8 years of Hillary. I think in the very near future, we will be faced with the choice of breaking the law concerning gun ownership, or bow down to a de facto liberal dictatorship, complete with all the right judges in all the right places to make it work for them. I think I know what we will choose, but I also think I know what my son and his kids and grand kids will be forced to choose. The only bright spot is that I probably won't be around to see the final results, which is fine with me.

OP

I just read where another of Hillary's super delegates has been indicted on corruption and ethics violations. Evidently this congresswoman from Florida funneled $800,000 dollars from a non-profit illegally to help Clinton. Several more are under investigation. Maybe if they won't take the queen down they can catch all the workers and kill her chances.

Texan4UT:

I have no way of knowing where you read that, but if was in a newspaper, I would be willing to bet it was not on the front page, but rather buried somewhere in pages 3-7, where most people just skim the headlines, if that. A factual account of her or anyone associated with her will not see the light of day anytime soon, if ever. Next year, on Jan. 20th or 21st at the latest, look for an executive order banning AK-style firearms. She has said she will do that on her first day in office, and I believe her on this matter. This will be just the beginning. More executive orders will follow, until she gets her Supreme Court appointment in place, and then there will be no need for the executive orders....the court will take over from there. Republicans have proven they don't have the know-how or stomach for fighting executive orders, or stonewalling a court nominee for any length of time. Once the Supreme Court acts, never in your lifetime, or anyone else's reading this, will their decision be overturned. Not just the 2nd Amendment, but the entire Constitution hangs in the balance in November of this year. We had the antidote in our hands a few months ago, and let the poison win out. The process that was supposed to prevent this has in fact caused it. The future, like the past, is dead, and leading the parade will be the 2nd Amendment.

OP

B Hussein just signed the Executive Order to give US Troops the OK to shoot American Citizens. I have been poo-pooing all the buzz about him fomenting massive racial riots, declaring Martial Law, and staying in power. I'm not to sure I can totally discount it now.

We may have to bring back the Political Forum?

Bob :P

Yes. I think with the political situation being what it is today, most of the political topics currently relate to gun control and the liberals trying to disarm us as a nation, couched in reactions to racial issues and terroristic acts. The intent seems clear to me. I think most of us would relate our topics in that direction, the protection of the 2nd Amendment.