Call Killer

Burris warranty

Most of you know by now that we lost our home in a fire back in April. I lost all but my TPP AR, 12 Gauge riot gun, and a couple of pistols.

Just got off the phone with Burris to see about having my Veracity 4-20X50mm repaired or replaced, and they said send it on! No charge, be glad to get me back in business for busting varmints and hunting deer. What an awesome company, and a real joy to visit with the customer service folks.

Now to go box up the scope and send it on to them for repairs!

Glad to be getting such a sweet scope in condition to be the new topper for my TPP AR, and put the combo to work busting some fur.

Cal

I'm glad you came out with at least a small base to build on. Hopefully you and your family are in your new home and moving forward. Your endorsement of Burris should give a vote of confidence to anyone torn between it and another scope. I know it would me. Thanks for posting this.

I've never heard of Burris not stepping up to the plate! I guess being owned by Berretta they have to!

Well, after sitting and waiting for over a month I decided to call up there to Burris on Tuesday. They told me they would be replacing my Veracity 4-20X50, but were out of the exact model I had sent in with no idea when they would have them back in stock. However, if I would take the newer model, which was in stock, I could get a replacement coming. The newer model does not have quite the amount of MOA travel as the older one, but still had plenty to allow adjustment for a 223/5.56 out past 500 yards. I told the man I would be happy enough with the newer model! Dang thing is sitting on my TEXAS PREDATOR POSSE AR-15 as I type, and awaits dialing in at 25, 100, and 200 either tomorrow or Saturday!

Smooth as split silk, and twice as fine is the only way I can describe this whole process of getting a replacement. Burris has extremely nice Customer Service folks, and stood behind their No Questions Asked Warranty far beyond expectations! If only they would take over Insurance and Government, then we might really be getting some good done, lol!

Cal

That's a good report. I had a very similar experience with Burris CS. I continue to use some of their products in large part because of that level of customer support.