Bobcat

Trigger Time

I finally got to the range today, only to find the rifle range closed for the Police. I pulled out my 2 .40's and to some handgun trigger time.

Kahr K40-7 Rounds

Kahr%20K40%207%20Shots_zpsgxf6oila.jpg

Sig P229-13 Rounds

P229%2013%20Shots%206-23-16_zpsfcmgrpof.

Nice shooting. And you hardly notice the powder burns at all. Always good to get out.

Some of those holes look a little oval.......must have been where you tilted the pencil when you pulled it out. :biggrin::biggrin:

I think your ready for the next step . Try backing out all the way to 10 feet . Good shooting .

.........always nice to have friends! 21' off hand. I will admit it was slow fire.

21" off hand. (fixed it for ya)

That's what I did today. Went to the range shot my TC Encore pistol 45/70 till my hands got to numb, then played with my 58 cal Kodiak . First time in awhile its not been way to hot or raining to go.

Mark-Glad you got out too!! FYI-I have a package headed your way on Monday. I picked up boxes in San Antonio on the way to the range!

Thanks Bob Ill be watching for it.

Mark

Had so much fun Friday when I went to the range I went back today. Dug some hand guns out of the safe that haven't seen daylight in awhile and gave them some exercise .Also carried my TC Contender rifle w/204 ruger barrel last time I was at my lease I missed a shot at a Javelina wanted to blame it on my scope but cant do that I missed it didn't. Now comes the fun of cleaning them .