Sign in to follow this  
Slew

Palestine playtime!!!

This is by far my favorite slab slaying lake in Texas. Took s couple buds/customers today and stuck em pretty good! Jigs in brush was the ticket.

Nice I'm jealous when can we go I'll take the pictures for free is your boat safe can you pick me up at my house at what time and not too early by the way do you provide lunch and if not why and do I have to split the cost of gas and oil or....Never mind. I just remembered I fish for catfish at Palestine. Maybe next time.

OP

Nice mess of Crappie for sure . You da man on dem Crappie .

Work, work, work............. :D

I used to live out by the lake. Great lake, great area!!

I just wanted Slew to know that I have, in the past, caught a fish or two. I went back a couple of years to dredge this one up, but I count it as proof. P.S....my ice chest was bigger than yours, ha ha.post-18103-0-88143800-1466746654_thumb.jpg

Another P.S.: pay no attention to anyone except in the nice looking guy in the red cap (not the kid, either). The rest were just there for moral support.

OP

Haha!!! That's awesome!!! 1985 or so?? Truckers hats before they were cool and long tube socks and coaches shorts!! Haha!! Made me smile!!!

1985 or so??

More like 1979 or '80, before the freeze in the early '80's in Galveston Bay and much of the upper Gulf Coast changed the laws on possession and size limits on specs. Most of those in the big ice chest would not have been legal keepers by 1985.

Sign in to follow this