Sign in to follow this  
Slew

Palestine pig hunt!!!

Traded a blackbuck doe hunt for little man and momma for a day of slab snatching and we had a good trip!! Had fish number 75 in the boat before 130 and came back to clean fish and have a burger!! Weather was pretty nice and the fish cooperated. No fish over 2lbs but 3 around 1.75 and 4 around 1.5. Good times!!!

post-222-0-06133800-1465699062_thumb.jpgpost-222-0-27525100-1465699097_thumb.jpg

Nice! Looks like the wind may have cooperated, too. I think I need to go back to work so I can have all the time I want to go fishing, too. Incidentally, was the camera man lying on his side, or did someone show you the rotate button? In any case, congratulations.

Hold the camera sideways and they show up straight!!! Makes no sense to me but it is what it is!!!

Hold the camera sideways and they show up straight!!! Makes no sense to me but it is what it is!!!

Maybe the camera was made in Germany, which is exactly 90 degrees around the world from you. Then it would make perfect sense, wouldn't it? Good thing it wasn't made in China.

Slew didn't know you were a TBH er too, Saw your post on that forum too. Good looking crappie for sure.

Sign in to follow this