Sign in to follow this  
Slew

Latest crooked pic!!!

Crappie Anglers of Texas (CAT) held their kids tourney this last weekend on Cedar Creek!! Langdon and my buddies daughter Cindy Lou both fished. Me and my buddy Clay just drove em around and pointed em in the right direction for the most part! Langdon finished 4th and Cindy was 5th out of 16 kids. He finished tied for 3rd with 5 crappie weighting 5.39 pounds and got bumped to 4th by big fish. Second was 5.40. Close race!! Kids all had fun so did the big kids! Cindy Lou thumped em swimming a jig over a shallow pile and Langdon caught most of his shooting a dock. He loves that !!

post-222-0-76592500-1465256996_thumb.jpg

post-222-0-06836500-1465257020_thumb.jpg

Well heck!!! Those aren't crooked at all!!! Pops took the pics and sent them to me!! Hafta tell him to hold his phone upright instead of sideways next time!!!

Very disappointing!! I thought by your title you were about to get off on Hillary C. And then, to top things off, you posted the pictures correctly!! Can't trust anybody nowadays. Congratulations to the kids, however. At least they did something right. By the way, a 5+ pound crappie is a GIANT!!!...if you didn't already know. Keep 'em at it.

OP

Your doing good keeping them interested in fishing .

Sign in to follow this