Sign in to follow this  
Boomy

Another kind of predator

Another kind of toothy critter....

My personal best to date...

That was huge! With a little training, it could have towed you back to shore. Very nice.

It could have. Would have been a lot easier to get in the boat if he had given me his tail so I could flop him. Wasn't planning on keeping him so u didnt want to use a gaff. Ended up with him in the hull after all...

I notice you live in Willis. I lived in Baytown for 26 years, and fished Trinity Bay, East Bay, West Bay, jetties, Texas City Dike area, etc. for a long time. Did you happen to be in any of those places when you filmed this?

I notice you live in Willis. I lived in Baytown for 26 years, and fished Trinity Bay, East Bay, West Bay, jetties, Texas City Dike area, etc. for a long time. Did you happen to be in any of those places when you filmed this?

No sir, this was somewhat south of Corpus.

I realized that I have no talent or juju for bay fishing, so I stick to the Gulf.

No sir, this was somewhat south of Corpus.

I realized that I have no talent or juju for bay fishing, so I stick to the Gulf.

We would occasionally go on out of the Galveston jetties into the open Gulf, and a few times we braved San Luis Pass to get out into the open gulf, but I wouldn't recommend it. Especially not in a kayak. In those two places, you had a chance of catching anything that swims in the ocean, tho'.

OP

Sign in to follow this