Sign in to follow this  
Eastex

Anybody around smith or wood county area

I have been having a hard time calling here lately I started coyote hunting a few years back and when I started everything just seemed to fall into place it seemed like every time I got a new spot I would kill a few coyotes and then it would just shut off. Now I got hooked up with a cattle rancher that has a lot of land and got me in with other ranchers that want me to hunt out at their places. So now I have more land that I can hunt and still have a lot of places that I haven't called. I just can't seem to put it together. Nobody got me in to this sport I have learned mostly from trial and error and I have just about every one of Byrons DVDs and have learned quite a bit from those but I'm looking for somebody that knows more than I do to go out to my places and hunt and maybe I can figure out what it is that I'm doing wrong. Thanks and if you are anywhere near these areas and would like to go let me know

I'm not to far from ya, maybe we could do something next winter when the vegetation gose back dormant if you are still needing some help!

Sign in to follow this