Sign in to follow this  
Bennie

Thunder Chicken Opener

Seems like forever that Deer Season closed . But now it is Thunder Chicken season and I'm pumped . Gonna take Billie out and try and get her a bird called up . To me , that is the best part , is the calling . When they get in range , whether you shoot or not , you have won . Hope all who venture out this weekend have safe trips to where ever you may be bound .

Wish I could be doing that. I got roped into taking the grand kids camping at Granger this weekend instead. I love the grand kids, but.....

Sweet! Good luck guys!

I pretty much stick to predators but turkey hunting seems like it could get real addictive real quick!

I pretty much stick to predators.....

Turkeys prey on bugs, so by extension, they are indeed predators, and meet your criteria. Now go get 'em!!!!

Turkeys prey on bugs, so by extension, they are indeed predators, and meet your criteria. Now go get 'em!!!!

Haha! I like your thought process!

Although I don't really need ANOTHER addiction right now! :rolleyes:

Haha!!! I like this idea!!! I grew up duck hunting and turjey hunting was the closest to that. I love it!! Deer hunting at least where I lived was a pretty uneventful deal unless you wanted to road hunt at night. The poachers were usually nice enough to leave notes on your stand to let you know you needed to put corn in your feeder and would wave at night as they hauled deer off your place. Glad I don't hunt there anymore.

Sign in to follow this