Sign in to follow this  
Slew

Been a while since I've posted a sideways pic so here we go!!

Been busy with work all year and prefishing some for CAT (crappie anglers of Texas) tournaments. Prefishing went terrible on bot lakes but tournament day found us making adjustments both days and putting fish in the boat. Fished LOP twice before the tourney down deep by the dam and never caught a crappie! Tournament day we went to the north end and caught a cooler of dinks but it was enough. Prefished Lavon twice and managed one 4" crappie. Fished really deep 2 weeks ago and caught that one small fish in 33' of water on a pile. Prefished sgain friday 8-18' and never got a bite!! A friend told me try deeper brush 22-28' so we fished that tournament day and glad I listened to him! We caught fifteen maybe and had enough for first place again! Making a pretty good run so far this year but there's alot of time left! Next one is on Palestine! I love that lake! Sadly were gonna miss the Rondy cause it's the same day. They did little mans spring break early this year too. He still talks about last year! Hope to get back down there next year!

Congrats on the double wins. But you need to find out what you did wrong with the picture posting this time, and get back to the sideways pictures. It gives me something to talk about.

OP

Nice job fellas!

Ummmm-mmmmm...Dez sum sweeeet sac-au-lait!

Congrats on your wins!

Good job! Glad to Lavon can still produce some good "slabs"! Lived in Garland almost 30 years ago and used to fish Lavon and the upper end of Ray Hubbard a great deal and would always limit out on both lakes! :)

Tommy Ezzell said to come back in 3 weeks and it would be on fire!! out of 30 teams only 4 brought a 7 fish limit to the scales!! It was tough tough!!

Another tough one comes to an end!! Had enough for second today on Palestine. Real happy given the 15/25 mph winds. Little man fished this time. He thumped 4-5 today. No weight fish though. Our best 7 was 9.25 pounds and our big fish was 2.41

Nice going, Slew. I imagine Palestine was pretty nasty with that kind of wind. Take that boy fishing every chance you get. I have a feeling you will.

OP

OMG!!! I didn't hurt my neck looking at that pick

Slew is a fast learner. It just takes him awhile. Here's a hint: turn your computer on its side.....saves wear and tear on the neck.

Sign in to follow this