Bobcat

27th Posse Hog Hunt-April 22-24, 2016

It is time for our 27th Posse Hog Hunt! :)

This hunt will be from Noon Friday until noon Sunday, April 22-24, 2016. We will be hunting on a 3,200 acre low-fenced ranch near Victoria, Texas. We will be hunting with Posse Member Flip Flop, aka Ryan Longer. We can take 8 Posse members on this one. The cost of the hunt is just $400. It includes our lodging, guides, ranch transportation, unlimited hogs, & field dressing (skinning & quartering available-$25/animal). As usual, we will do our own meals. The lodge has a full kitchen. There is also an outdoor grill. This hunt will be a night hunt to beat the heat!! We will be hunting over lighted feeders with feeder lights and using our rifle mounted scope lights.

We can also call coyotes (no bobcats or foxes).

We will be meeting at 2:00 P.M. Friday at the EXXON/7 Eleven on HWY 77 South in Victoria: 5684 US HWY 77 South, Victoria, TX 77905. If you are going to be late please call me. I will PM you my cell number.

The ranch has a healthy population of alligators too.

The first 8 Posse members to go to the sign-up thread, register, and mail me their deposits are going hog hunting!!!

6 Spots Left

Bob :P

VictoriaExxon_zps2e262158.jpg

DSCN1096.jpg

DSCN1095.jpg

Boys, This is a first class hunt, great bunkhouse, great area to clean porkers, and the stands are very easy to get in and out of (no man killers). The food is worth the price of rage trip!!!!

I have fished and hunted with Ryan Longer many times and he always gives it 110%

We NEED Benny and his tribe on this hunt!!!

Chuck

Chuck has had to drop out due to health.

We now have one opening on the Hunt.

1 Spot Open

Amigo and skydiver have hit a bump in the road too. We now have 3 spots available.

3 Spots Open