Sign in to follow this  
GonHuntin

The things people do…….

Had to make a run to town today and, on the way home, a couple of miles from the house, I noticed a guy standing by the road looking down into his water meter. Apparently, he was trying to either turn it on or off, nothing really unusual about that. When I got almost to him, I realized he had no pants on! Now, this wasn't a kid, it was a middle aged or older man…..and……this was not "in the middle of nowhere", it was on a fairly heavily traveled paved road with lots of houses around.

Why an adult man was standing beside a well traveled road bare assed naked from the waist down, I guess I'll never know??? If I had noticed a bit earlier, I'd have taken a photo with my phone just to prove I'm not seeing things……..probably best I didn't!! :D

There are some weird people in this world . I'd say it was Odie , but that is out of his area .

That sounds too gross to try to find something clever to say about it.

Maybe he was on the john and it didn't flush so he ran out to see if the meter was on and forgot his pants LOL

I think ole Forest Gump had it right about okies.

So we are gonna judge people who don't wear pants outside now huh? Well at least this time it wasn't me!

Cam , the very thought of seeing you in your sunday best makes the stomach a little quizzy !

Just wait till the next posse hunt we end up on. You might get a look at the "skinned pheasant"!

Sign in to follow this