Sign in to follow this  
Bennie

Results of last few days hunting

Been missing in action again . Was out hunting for a few days . Here are the results . Shot a pig in the head at 88 yards with the new rifle and a second on the run , spun him around , but didn't find it , the one I shot was about 45 to 50 lbs , good eaten size . Next up I shot an old Buck with my Muzzle Loader , first ever deer with a Muzzle Loader . Put the smack on him with a 230 grain slug , pushed by 100 grains of powder . Then the last was a doe taken with my bow yesterday evening , I sat down at 3:25 and she came in to chum corn at 3:37 , didn't have to wait long , but sat til dark waiting on a porker . All in all a fun few days hunting and enjoying life . Didn't think about a picture of the doe until I was through cleaning her , she was a big doe . Note arrow placement ! Was going for a pig with my .45 LC , but no one wanted to play !

post-27-0-92900100-1449532253_thumb.jpg

post-27-0-84913500-1449532350_thumb.jpg

post-27-0-53135600-1449532410_thumb.jpg

post-27-0-69709000-1449532446_thumb.jpg

Thats a nice looking buck. Congrats on the successful hunts Bennie.

Wow...you've been busy! Great shooting all the way around...and double congrats on that buck.

They will all definitely do. You've had one heck of a season.

Good mass and good width on that buck, very nice!

Putting that Creed to good use on those porkers. You got to work with a lot of the different tools.

Good Shooting!

Mostly good picture taking , was an older buck , should have had more head gear . Had a couple younger bucks in with him that had better horns !

Looks good!!! Hopefully headed out tomorrow for the last lease trip of the year. Boo.

You shoot that buck near Hico? Better be careful with that smoke pole....they're addicting! :-P :-P

Sign in to follow this