Sign in to follow this  
Bobcat

2015 Adult & Youth Whitetail Doe Freezer Filler Hunt!!

The 2015 Youth Whitetail Doe Freezer Filler Hunt is all set.

We will be hunting with Posse Member Ryan Longer on a ranch outside Mountain Home, Texas. The hunt will be from noon Friday, December 18th, until noon Sunday, December 20th, 2015. This is the first weekend of the Christmas Break

Each hunter may take one whitetail doe. The hunt includes guiding, field dressing, meals, lodging, and cold storage. The hunt is just $300 per hunter!!! You may also take a 1/3 to 1/2 curl ram after all the does are down for $250, but you must indicate you also want to take a ram when you register for the hunt. You may skin and quarter you own animals, or have a guide do it for just $25 per animal. We can take 10 Posse Members on this hunt

NOTE: After everyone gets their doe down, you may take a second doe if you wish for just $250.

This sure beats the cost of a deer lease!!

The first 10 Posse members to go to the sign-up thread, register, and send me their $150 per person non-refundable deposit are going to be eating venison!!! Make your deposit check payable to: Longer Outdoors. Be sure to put your Posse Member Name on your check. Mail the check to: The Texas Predator Posse, P.O. Box 585, Devine, TX 78016.

This is a great opportunity to spend some quality hunting time with your kids and fill the freezer with venison, especially for those of you without a deer lease!

Individual adults may sign up too!

I look forward to hunting with y'all!

Bob :P

Guys/gals....

I will be doing a steak dinner on Saturday night. I will also have buffalo hamburgers for Friday night. I have a nice big firepit where we can have a great fire and hang out. Bring a chair and be ready to have a great time.

Also, the land is MLD, which means you don't even have to use your tags. You must have a valid hunting license, but can use our tag

This will be a fun one! It has been hard to get ranchers to work with us on the cost so more folks can go. Ryan did a great job for us!

I am looking forward to putting some venison in the freezer!!

DSCN0600.jpg

Slylar-No, it is a 5,000 acre ranch just south of Mountain Home.

HD-Let me see what I can work out. I will be in touch.

Dang it !!!

Would love to go but have already received marching orders from 8 Dec to 7 Jan. on the big blue.

Yup, my Christmas is going to suck!

Maybe next year.......

Good luck to everyone! I know Flip Flop will put on a heck of a hunt!

The 2015 Youth Whitetail Doe Freezer Filler Hunt is all set.

We will be hunting with Posse Member Ryan Longer on a ranch outside Mountain Home, Texas. The hunt will be from noon Friday, December 18th, until noon Sunday, December 20th, 2015. This is the first weekend of the Christmas Break

Each hunter may take one whitetail doe. The hunt includes guiding, field dressing, meals, lodging, and cold storage. The hunt is just $300 per hunter!!! You may also take a 1/3 to 1/2 curl ram after all the does are down for $250, but you must indicate you also want to take a ram when you register for the hunt. You may skin and quarter you own animals, or have a guide do it for just $25 per animal. We can take 10 Posse Members on this hunt

NOTE: After everyone gets their doe down, you may take a second doe if you wish for just $250.

This sure beats the cost of a deer lease!!

The first 10 Posse members to go to the sign-up thread, register, and send me their $150 per person non-refundable deposit are going to be eating venison!!! Make your deposit check payable to: Longer Outdoors. Be sure to put your Posse Member Name on your check. Mail the check to: The Texas Predator Posse, P.O. Box 585, Devine, TX 78016.

This is a great opportunity to spend some quality hunting time with your kids and fill the freezer with venison, especially for those of you without a deer lease!

Individual adults may sign up too!

I look forward to hunting with y'all!

Bob :P

Sign in to follow this