amigo

CZ P-01

Anyone have any experience with this firearm, or CZ pistols in general?

Now that I think back, ED, I recollect that you may have had one on the Javelina hunt some years back in West Texas?

Was that a P-01, or 75 PCR? I don't really see much difference between the two.

I haven't handled one, but I have seen some videos, They get great reviews with the possible exception of the heavy double action trigger.

Did lyou do anything to your triggers?

amigo that was a 75 compact.I have since got a P01

The major differences are the P01 has an aluminum frame vs the 75 steel frame (a bit easer to carry) it also has a decocker instead of a safety ,now that I've had it a while I like it a lot.

As far as the trigger the only thing I've done is shoot the heck out of it and it smooth's out a lot.However the CZ custom shop does offer an upgrade that I've heard is a dramatic improvement over the stock trigger pull.

Finally found a p01 a couple of months ago.I am really liking it more and more. Probably more than my (gulp) Glock 23. Dang thing just fits me like a glove, is reliable and accurate. Never thought I'd be 9mm fanboy. Federal HST tactical 147 grain +P is the huckleberry.

Ordered spare mags and a holster so guessing i am all in on this one. Just might try out a P06 in 40 cal.