Call Killer

IWB Holster for SIG P238

I'm looking at getting an IWB holster for my SIG P238, as another option for Concealed Carry. Have been using a Pocket Holster for a long time when warm weather prevails, and a OWB Belt Holster when I can wear a Jacket/Vest for cover garment. Recent events have me thinking of better options for warm weather, as the pocket carry is a bit hard to draw from when seated, and TX summers prohibit wearing a jacket. Shirt tail out is not an option for me due to my job, and most of ya'll know I am "Boots Jeans and Pearl Snaps" pretty well 24/7, lol!

Any advice, or any brands to stay away from?

Looking at the AlienGear and Tagua Leather brands right now. Have really liked my Tagua pocket holster.

Thanks,

Cal

I have a P938 and use an Alien Gear holster all day every day for two years and I would buy another.

The only thing that I don't like is the logo but you can only see it when it's off....lol

I also use a Sticky holster that you can use as IWB, ankle or pocket holster.....sweat, hot/cold weather doesn't effect it and soap/water washable.

Stay away from the Blackhawk pocket holsters because they do not fit well and they are bulky, look/feel cheap and they are not sweat/water resistant, etc

Matter of fact, I still have the Blackhawk and I'll give it to you if you'll pay shipping.

Highlander - I tried a Blackhawk pocket holster........you'd have to pay the shipping, lol! Cheap, Cheap, Cheap, and did not want to stay when I pulled the pistol out of my pocket. Kinda hard to fire with that still on there. Even tried spraying Rem Oil up in the holster to make it slick, but no worky por nada.

Cal

I am a big fan of crossbreed holsters I have a few of them. I recommend the horsehide leather because it doesn't absorb sweat like leather and leave sweat all over your gun. I know your not asking about OWB but I really like DSG Arms Alpha holster they are out of Ft. Worth and every time i have ordered something from them i have had it the next day and customer service is great, you can also flip the buckles on their owb holsters and make them iwb holsters but I'm not a fan of having a hard piece of kydex digging into my side. Hope this helps