Sign in to follow this  
Slew

Langdon is on the board!!!

He missed 2 gobblers last trip and blew feathers off one yesterday. Today I had two coming in our way with some soft calling and one the big one saw the jake decoy 10yds in front of us he wasn't having any of that! Little man blasted him in full strut at the decoy and I pickec up the 20ga and got his running buddy on the way out!! Heck of a good morning!! Both birds had 9" beards. Mine Had 3/4" Spurs his 1 3/8"! Gotta go home and make him a tail fan mount for his room!!

So excited for him! 4th times a charm I guess!!!

langdon%20turkey_zpsmzaw70hb.jpg

:wub::) :DNice work, you two! :wub:

Great job on both Toms . Keep him in the woods or on the water !

WTG!! Now if you can keep him in school and away from the girls till he's about 25 you will have prevailed!!

WTG!! Now if you can keep him in school and away from the girls till he's about 25 you will have prevailed!!

Settle down, Rick!!! I have been planning to hook him up with my granddaughter! She's deadly with my old 16 gauge!

Make that 1' 3/16" Spurs!! 1' 3/8" would be a beast of a rio! Just finished cleaning up all the Spurs and beards. Got the fans thawing to trim up and rub down in borax and get pinned out on a cork board to dry. Gonna make a tail fan for pops and little man.

Sign in to follow this