Bobcat

26th Posse Hog Hunt-Sign Up Here!

We can talk about the hunt and answer any questions about the hunt in the "26th Posse Hog Hunt" thread.

The first 8 members to sign up are going hog hunting!!

You need to mail your $200 non-refundable deposit as soon as possible or your spot will have to be given to someone else.

Make your check or money order (with your Posse user name on it) payable to: Ryan Longer

Mail it to:

Texas Predator Posse
P.O. Box 585
Devine, TX 78016

I look forward to hunting with y'all!!!!

Bob :P

0 Spots Left-This Hunt is Full!

1-Bobcat-Deposit Paid

2-texan4ut-Deposit Paid

3-sonoraken-Deposit Paid

4-Swift 220-Deposit Paid

5-amigo-Deposit Paid

6-EddieBueno-To Be Paid At Hunt

7-jsnselby-​To Be Paid At Hunt

8-Mike Hiniker-​To Be Paid At Hunt

Bob sign me up for this hunt, however I may not be able to send in my deposit tiil the end of May so If I get knocked out I understand. Thanks

DEPOSIT MAILED

No problem. You are in. It pays to be a "veteran Posse hunter". It will be great to have you on this one!!

6 Spots Left

Bob......Swift 220 and sonoraken will be there. Deposit check in the mail this afternoon.

I will pass this time....but...you guys will have a great time. I am pretty sure that we left a few pigs there. I know one sounder still has at least 12 in it. Hopefully you will get a large one. Ryan is a great guide and you will like the accommodations. There is a grill outside if you want to do some burgers....Now i'm hungry again... Looking forward to pictures and stories.

Bob, please sign me up for the July 17th hog hunt. I also have two friends who are registering for the Texas Predator Posse group to join me in the hunt. Please let me know what you will need from me in order to secure our positions on the 3 openings.

Best regards,

Eddie Bueno

Eddie-Welcome aboard!

You need to mail your $200 non-refundable deposit as soon as possible or your spot will have to be given to someone else.

Make your check or money order (with your Posse user name on it) payable to: Ryan Longer

Mail it to:

Texas Predator Posse
P.O. Box 585
Devine, TX 78016