Bobcat

26th Posse Hog Hunt-July 17-19, 2015

It is time for our 26th Posse Hog Hunt! :)

This hunt will be from Noon Friday until noon Sunday, July 17-19, 2015. We will be hunting on a 3,200 acre low-fenced ranch near Victoria, Texas. We will be hunting with Posse Member Flip Flop, aka Ryan Longer. We can take 8 Posse members on this one. The cost of the hunt is just $400. It includes our lodging, guides, ranch transportation, unlimited hogs, field dressing, and skinning & quartering. As usual, we will do our own meals. The lodge has a full kitchen. There is also an outdoor grill. This hunt will be a night hunt to beat the heat!! We will be hunting over lighted feeders with feeder lights and using our rifle mounted scope lights.

We can also call predators.

We will be meeting at 2:00 P.M. Friday at the EXXON/7 Eleven on HWY 77 South in Victoria: 5684 US HWY 77 South, Victoria, TX 77905. We will follow Ryan to the ranch. If you are going to be late please call me. I will PM you my cell number.

The ranch has a healthy population of alligators too.

The first 8 Posse members to go to the sign-up thread, register, and mail me their deposits are going hog hunting!!!

Bob :P

The main ranch house.

DSCN1096.jpg
DSCN1095.jpg

I'm pretty sure i want in on this. I just got a new Bushmaster Predator rifle and need to shoot it! Once i can confirm i will and send a check. So Im half in, hopefully no one beats me to the punch.

I hope you can join us!! Just sign up when you know.................

............going to be fun!

I will start the Final Planning thread for this Hunt after the 4th.............

Bob :P