Bobcat

25th Posse Hog Hunt-Final Planning!

We will be meeting at 2:00 P.M. Friday at the Exxon/7-Eleven on HWY 77 South in Victoria: 5684 US HWY 77 South, Victoria, TX 77905. We will caravan to the ranch. If you are going to be late please call me. I will PM you my cell number. We will have an early supper before we go out.

Please post here to sign up for what you want to bring and cook.

Everybody needs to bring something and pitch in.

Sunday morning can just be donuts and sweet rolls to have with our coffee and juice. There will be 9 of us total with the guides. Be sure to bring towels and a sleeping bag. I would also bring binoculars, shooting sticks, a flashlight, any night hunting lights you have, and unscented insect repellent.

Spray down all your huntings clothes with one of the permethrin products like REPEL's Permanone or Sawyers. Be sure to do your gloves and caps too.

You will want to have your coolers filled with ice. The ranch does not have a walk-in cooler. You can get ice at the Exxon/7-Eleven which is only 1 mile from the ranch.

Please plan on paying for the balance of your hunt in cash.

PLEASE TIP your guides. They work hard for us and rely on our tips.

Please post what you will be cooking/bringing:

Early Friday Night Supper: Lasagna-Bobcat

Saturday Breakfast/Brunch: Eggs, Taters, Breakfast Meats, Milk, Juice-Gabba D Hut

Snacks: NavyDave

Early Saturday Dinner: Grilled Burgers w/all the trimmings-Gary

Sunday Morning:Sweet Rolls, Donuts, Coffee, Coffee Filters, Coffee Cups-Bobcat

Miscellaneous-Heavy Duty Paper Plates, Utensils, Paper Towels, etc.: CitySlickerHunter

Bob :P

I'll bring snacks.

Bob....I will do Saturday dinner......will be Lasagna, salad, and garlic bread. Bring your own wine.....

I did not read your post on Lasagna......cancel mine....I will do hamburgers on the grill. Buns, onions tomatoes, cheese, salt pepper, charcoal. Bring your own beer

Saturday breakfast brunch - taters, eggs and breakfast meats. Will get the milk and juice also. Feel free to bring a favorite salsa to share.

Bring your rain gear....40% to 50% chance of rain. Someone bring the dominoes and a deck of cards....

Just another reminder. You will need it!

unscented insect repellent.

Spray down all your huntings clothes with one of the permethrin products like REPEL's Permanone or Sawyers. Be sure to do your gloves and caps too.