Bobcat

24th Posse Hog Hunt-Dec. 5th-7th, 2014-Final Planning!

We will be meeting at 1:00 P.M. at the Hunt General Store, 1634 Hwy 39, Hunt, TX 78024. We will follow Ryan to the ranch. If you are going to be late please call me. I will PM you my cell number. We will have an early supper before we go out.

Please post here to sign up for what you want to bring and cook.

Everybody needs to bring something and pitch in.

We won't need lunch on Saturday since we will be having a late breakfast. Sunday morning can just be donuts and sweet rolls to have with our coffee and juice. There will be 10 of us total with the guides. Be sure to bring towels and a sleeping bag. I would also bring binoculars, shooting sticks, a flashlight, any night hunting lights you have.

There will be 5 of us total.

Please include what you will be cooking/bringing. We can bring our own water and drinks.

Friday Night Supper: Bush's baked beans, Brats, Sausage, Hot Dogs-orvismi

Saturday Breakfast/Brunch: Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits, Coffee, Milk, OJ-Bobcat

Saturday Dinner: groundhog

Sunday Morning: Sweet Rolls and Doughnuts-1911(2-click)Bandit

Miscellaneous-Heavy Duty Paper Plates & Utensils, Paper Towels, etc.: 1911(2-click)Bandit

Bob :P

I can bring Sunday breakfast of sweet rolls and doughnuts, then I wouldn't have to worry about keeping it all cool on the long trip down. I will also bring heavy-duty paper plates, utensils, paper towels, chips, crackers, and will take requests for items like dips, chips, salsa, crackers, and the like. Whatever your favorite brand is, just name it! <_<

I am leaving for this hunt on Wednesday night, so please post any requests by Tuesday evening at the latest.

2-Click

I hate to sound stupid, but not sure what to bring for food as I'm not sure what the typical things everyone brings. I can bring Bush's baked beans, brats, sausage, hotdogs if that works for dinner? Let me know what everyone thinks.

Brent-Whatever you feel comfortable bringing and cooking. Let me know for sure. Sounds good...........

If Cam and Milann want to bring Sunday's breakfast, we can do that, and I can bring just the plates, utensils and stuff. I guess I claimed too many tasks too soon, wasn't enough tasks left to go around.

No problem Chris, we can go shopping together. We now have our very own Super Walmart here is Devine! :D

2-Click............ Bob is fibbing to you. Its only a Walmart, not a Super Walmart. At the present time it is only open from 6AM to Midnight. I hear it will be open 24hrs a day for the holidays and then back to its regular schedule. Maybe one day they will upgrade it to Super status but I don't look for that to happen for a few years.

It surely is a huge upgrade to what we had before which was practically nothing and unlike some other towns, it hasn't hurt many of the local business except maybe the local pharmacy and the over priced Lowe's Super Market, because we didn't have.

We did have an Alco which is closing it's doors but it wasn't because of the WalMart. They went bankrupt a while back and just got the judges OK to liquidate all 133 stores nation wide.

You guys have a great time this weekend! Some unforseen issues have got in the way of me and milanns plans to make this hunt, but we hope to jump in on the next one.

I expect plenty of stories and pics on Monday yall!!

Cam

Cam-We will sure miss you two!! Chris got here OK last night from Iowa. I will get the Hunt Report up Sunday P.M.

Bob :P