Bobcat

2015 11th Annual Posse Rendezvous Registration

Mod1x and Halo will be there again this year. Unfortunately our kiddos won't be able to make it this year.

I'm in. I hope. With my schedule, nothing is 100%. Hope I can pay when I get there Friday evening. Also if it's gonna be as cold as it is tonight. I probably won't make it. Hahahahaha

No problem. He will need to join before the Rendezvous. Just let me know when he joins and his user name. Great news!!

Got it. Thanks Bobcat. We're trying to get our act together here. Hope to see yall soon. Looking forward to meeting new folks.

This might seem like a strange or dumb question, but......can we bring a golf cart to skoot around on? Since we will be packing equipment around (rifles, bows, etc). I've been to Camp Sol Mayor, but only with the Cub Scouts (they don't allow it). Just thought I'd ask. I know there can be some distance to get to different areas. I didn't know if people brought their buggies to cut down on truck traffic.

We'll be there! Check going out in the morning. Be JoAnn and I, and maybe our daughter!

Cal

Ok....as of this moment our clan will consist of me (txstringbender) and my friend (Walling) and his son (Walling Jr.). I hope it's ok that we settle our debts when we arrive Friday evening. I think we will just be tent camping, so no need for a bunk. Looks like good weather so I'll just sleep in the back of the truck. That should lighten the load.

I will be there with my sister inlaw and 2 nephews, saturday only.

I (JParrish)and sister inlaw (Marilyn) and 2 nephews (Jacob Blanken) and (Dylan Blanken) will be there saturday morning. Check is in the mail today Monday at 5pm. Thanks

I would like to attend this event. Username Annubus (Brian Palmeri). Since I am a new member (as of today) could you please tell me where this is being held? And can I pay when I get to the event\door?

San Antonio Tx.