Bobcat

24th Posse Hog Hunt-Dec. 5th-7th, 2014!

We are going on our 24th Posse Hog Hunt December 5th-7th, 2012!!

We will be hunting with Posse Member Flip Flop, aka Ryan Longer. This hunt will be on a 3,400 ranch just outside of Hunt, Texas. We have hunted this ranch before and it is great! The ranch has a great lodge with a full kitchen, and a big screen satellite TV. There is a walk in cooler for our game storage. The hunt will run from noon Friday until noon Sunday. It will be fully guided and includes lodging, unlimited hogs, field dressing, skinning and quartering, and game storage. Coyotes, foxes, and bobcats can be taken too! There are also a few javelina that pop up now and then. We are allowed to each take one javelina if we get the chance. We will be hunting from blinds and doing spot & stalk. We will do our own meals as usual. I will post a separate thread for meal planning as we get closer to the hunt date. We can take 8 Posse members on this one. The cost is just $500.

One other bonus is that this ranch has a LOT of African animals on it. This is like going on an African Photo Safari in addition to our Hunt!!

The first 8 Posse members to go post in the sign up thread and mail me their $200 deposit are going hog hunting!!

Note: There will be an additional charge for any trophy boar over 300lbs. That will probably not be an issue.

Bob :P

Some photos of the Lodge.

SanCarlosLodge.jpg

DSCN1322.jpg

DSCN1320.jpg

DSCN1326.jpg

I'd love to come hunt with you over there again. Loved the Ranch last time we were there. Great place to hunt.

Unfortunately I'm getting my trigger finger operated on 1 December, so I figure I'll have to miss out on this one. Hope ya'll do good.

Marc

Glad to see Ryan is hunting that place again. I'm gonna try to get in on this place again. Wife will probably wanna go too.

Sorry, Cam........I thought you were talking down the road. I really hope you two can make it!!!!

Bob :P

Wish I could, but Ißm busy that weekend, working... Maybe next year!

Is it difficult to get a hunting license for non-residents?