One of our distributors (Tasco Sales) has been appointed as the Australian agent for Primos hunting callers. These look a whole lot better than the "Cass Creek" callers we have had gathering dust for ages but before we shell out some hard earned dollars, I would like to know what they are really like, as in has anyone used one, were you happy with it or did you end up using it for deliberate target practice?

The unit that most interests me is the "Dogg Catcher" because it is a remote unit, much easier to "accidentally" shoot if it doesn't work! :angry:

I have bought one not use it the sound is better than cass creek from what I can tell my cass creek just makes the dog run faster the other way i have been using hand calls lately

Thanks npbb, the Cass Creek things have not sold well at all and before I even thought of suggesting the Primos callers to the boss I thought it would be a good idea to get some feedback from real-world users. I will wait untill we get a couple more replies before I make any decision but thanks for your comment.