My wife works with a lady that is from the panhadle of Texas. She is hooking me up with a rancher friend of hers that has a large enough spread to run a 1000 head of cattle. Supposedly he has a decent population of pasture maggots and has only allowed friends and family to hunt. She has already spoken with him and he is receptive to me coming out! Anyway, its been 4-5 years since I have had a place to shoot Pdogs. What would be a fair price to pay for daily trespass fees?

I've paid from $50 to $150 per day. Hard as PD shooting is to find in Texas, it'd be a bargain if the numbers are large.

$50.00 to $100.00 would be a good price if the shooting is good . If it is , see if they would accept other shooters with lots of experience in eliminating pasture maggots !

I'm up for it. Could we leave today?

I'm up for it. Could we leave today?

Thanks for the responses! I hope this place pans out. I have not had a place too shoot in 4-5 years now and I am definetly having with draws. I have always found my own places to hunt in the past but I am so hard up to shoot Pdogs now that Im ready to go to SD and pay an outfitter.

I'd be up for getting a group of about 3-4 together and heading for Wyoming, Montana or SD where the shooting is a bit better than what I've had in Texas, Kansas, and Colorado the past three summers.