Sign in to follow this  
Weasel

Even Call Makers Get To Hunt.......sometimes

Hey, it's field testing, right? What made this hunt extra special was my unofficially adopted son accompanied me. Shortly after arriving at our hunt area we had 3 HOT gobblers anxious to meet the new hen. I shot the first bird that gave me a clear shot. He already had a hen with him, but being greedy cost him. My buddy usually only shoots with a camera, but after seeing those birds respond he is fired up about turkey hunting. Next year we hope to fill 2 tags.

post-18626-0-56953600-1400956938_thumb.jpg

post-18626-0-67222100-1400957158_thumb.jpg

post-18626-0-08424800-1400957637_thumb.jpg

Congrats on the nice bird and getting someone pumped up about hunting.

Okay, through great restraint and self-control on my part, I'm not going to make any comment about Santa Claus or Moses. I'll just say "Great bird", and leave it at that. Now I feel good. Merry Christmas or Happy Hannukah to all. (I couldn't help it).

OP

Hahahaha.....good one OP. My buddies son, 4 years old I think, is convinced I'm Santa Claus. The gals at the convenience store call me Moses.

Congrats Dave, nice bird. You ought to tell them about your stories around the college dorms arounsd Christmas, lol

Hahahaha.....good one OP. My buddies son, 4 years old I think, is convinced I'm Santa Claus. The gals at the convenience store call me Moses.

I can understand why. The difference between my gray and your white is that it looks good on you.

OP

Sign in to follow this