Sign in to follow this  
Tinker

Hornady progressive

Any one have info on these loaders. Thinking if getting one.

Read the warrenty on the Hornady. I have used Dillion's for my fault stupid stuff. I dropped it and broke it. Their answer "parts in the mail" no charge.

I got a Hornady Projector 25 years ago and I have had no problems with it that did not involve some adjustment, so I can say nothing about customer service. At the time, Dillon did not make a 5 station press and I wanted to use die sets and powder measures I already had. I like this press so much I got the Hornady progressive shot shell press. I have a friend that has had a Dillon XL650 for 10 or 15 years and he loves it, so I guess it comes down to warranty, availability, and such. The Projector is an earlier version of the Lock-N-Load.

I have one and I am happy with mine. I have had it now for about 5 years and it works well. I also bought the auto case feeder and after about 6 months a switch went out in it and Hornady had one in the mail the next day no charge. I have always gotten a very knowledgeable person on the line each time I have called with any question/issue and all were handled quickly so I have faith you will have good CS if you need it.

Thanks for the info.

I have one as well and it awesome. I want to buy the case feeder at some point. I several primer feed pieces when I originally set it up and they shipped em no charge no questions asked. Since then I have not had any issues. I run 13 different calibers and of that 4 are pistol. You won't be disappointed.

Go Blue!

Got a Hornady today.

I use a Dillion 650 for mass loadings and I use a RCBS single stage for making up the loads I want for superior accuracy .

I am with you Benny. Three 550s and one 650 for mass production. But for the serious shooting, I use a RCBS Chargemaster and Rockchucker.

Which one did you pick up and what did it run you. Wanting to start reloading but every time I have an extra $500 bucks laying around in start looking at guns. It's a sickness.

Hornady progressive. Haven't had time to take out of the box yet.

Get er set up , you will like the results ! Need some help , give me a holler !!

Sign in to follow this