Coyote EMT

ATN X-Sight Night Vision Rifle Scope

Find out in a couple weeks, maybe sooner. MikeI has one order, maybe he'll get in time for the rondy.

I have, indeed, ordered one, but it's Thursday night and I'm not very confident that I'll get it tomorrow! When I do get it, I'll supply everyone with a full report on whether it's just a sales gimmick or is the real deal and worth your hard earned money!

Well I was thinking about ordering one as well...... How long is the shipping estimate? Also who did you order through?

I ordered it directly from ATN. They told me it "should ship by the end of February!" That's why I thought I might have one by the Rondy. But no luck so far, and no update from ATN, so I'm not sure when it will arrive. I do promise to let everyone know my opinions on this new thing as soon as I can.

MikeI any updates from ATN?

Jeff, no updates from them. I'll let everyone know as soon as I find out something!

I followed up with both the company and the distributer that I work with as a dealer, trying to get some answers about what's going on with this product. The company (ATN) was very vague and wandered on about unforeseen technical issues; the distributer told me that was what they had been told as well. ATN wouldn't give me a delivery date; the distributer said they'd been told at least another 4-6 weeks. Sounds to me like ATN's marketing department got WAY ahead of their technical and support departments. If you're holding off buying a similar product because this one sounds and looks so good, my advice would be that you're probably going to have a LONG wait! I'm going to give them a couple more months, and if the product does not show up, I'm going to cancel my order.

Can anybody tell me what Gen this thing is supposed to be? For the price I might be interested, IF they ever start shipping them?!

Cal

I just can't get enough information about the product to make that call, Cal. It sounds like it's a hybrid of some sort. My suggestion to you is that you sit on the sidelines until the product actually hits the marketplace and gets some reviews. It sounded (sounds) too good to be true, and I have a feeling that, like most things, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't!

OK, gang, I just got a ship notice from ATN, and my copy of this beast is supposed to be delivered to me next Wednesday, the 21st. I'll give it a complete and thorough scrub down once I have it in hand, then mounted on a rifle and field tested. I'll give you all a full report. It sounds too good to be true, and, like about everything else, if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't true. . . ;) To deliver the full suite of functions they are promising, at the price point they're offering, would be nothing short of remarkable! And, hey, they said they'd deliver in February, and it's only mid-May; why should we be worried about functionality??? <_<

As long as the picture is good is all I care about.

SWFA has them listed, so I stopped by their new ship to take a look. They would have to order it and take about a week too come in. If I remember correctly a posse member said we could get a discount through them,but don't remember who. Thinking about ordering the 5-18 one for $699.