Been deer hunting either too much or too little! Just for sillyness grabbed the 458 Lott one evening. A little after sun down the does got spooky and kind of left the feeder. I figured a pig might be coming in. To my surprise a raccoon came walking out of the brush. Yeah I did! You wont see pictures, the 500 grain Hornady Interlock flattened it. I would not have thought that big bullet would open up that fast! I was just glad the little cow horned 3 point didn't show!

I think it was Marilyn Monroe who said "too much is never enough'!!!!! For sure Earnest Hemingway said "use enough gun".I think it was Hemingway.Anyway,the coon didn,t suffer!!! Jim.

Might just as well clean 'em, skin 'em and grind 'em with just one shot! Never can have too much gun.

"Use Enough Gun" Robert Ruark. His stories of hunting quail with his grandfather "The Old Man and the Boy" are about much more than hunting.

Never can you use too much gun on a Coon . The more splatter the better , much like a pasture maggot !

There's no thing as too much gun on corn bandits!! Here's little man with part of our first cocoon as he calls em!!

post-222-0-52750100-1390320540_thumb.jpg

post-222-0-52750100-1390320540_thumb.jpg