Sign in to follow this  
Bennie

Bad news today !!

Well after many years shooting pasture maggots on our honey hole , they have started putting up windmills and we got shut down . After November they aren't gonna allow any shooting on the place . My heart is heavy tonight !!

That's sad Bennie. My dad is still depressed that they shut down the city dump where he used to shoot rats. It won't be long and all the fun things will be gone. :(

Sorry to hear that, Bennie. Good places to hunt are getting more and more difficult to find each year. Hope you all can find another place to hunt the p'dogs!

I feel for you,Bennie. Will pray God sends another hunting place your way.

Jim

Hah! The first time someone falls down a Gopher hole and sues the landowner or some critter chews through one of their underground cables you can offer to clean up the mess and charge them for the work done.

One of our customers is a pro pest controller. He has contracts to cull rabbits on government lands. The stipulation is that he uses an air rifle. We sold him a Benjamin Marauder in .22cal. He took 600 rabbits to the dump in one long weekend. You might have to re-think the calibre of rifle you are using. Something that won't damage their infrastructure might get you permission to shoot there once again.

Good luck anyway.

I'm sure sorry to hear that Bennie!! I know what that annual PD Safari means to you every year. I hope you can turn something else up...

Bob :P

That is bad news!

I too will say a prayers that another property is revealed!

Good luck Bennie!

I was hoping it was not true. Thanks for introducing me to the place.

Going to miss it.

I guess the war wagon will be for sale now.

JD

Dang Bennie, that is bad news. I've had to pay to play hear in Texas the last couple of years.

Sign in to follow this