Sign in to follow this  
GonHuntin

WFT!

Today is my 33rd anniversary and my lovely wife surprised me with a pair of WFTs made by Little Crow Gunworks.........I had sent her a link to the website several months ago and had forgotten about it. She bought me the 5 in 1 which works for 222, 223 etc and the 308 which works for 243, 260, 7-08 and 308.

I gave each one a quick trial run today and I have to say these things are great, which is nice because I have about a gazillion 223 cases to trim.

They aren't "inexpensive", but look to be well made and, at this point, I'd say worth every penny.

http://www.littlecrowgunworks.com/wft.html

I've used the WFT's for a couple of years now, and I've been really happy with their performance. I've used some lighter weight trimmers from Possum Hollow, and they work fine for small numbers of cases, but when you have a whole bunch of them to do, the Little Crow's are the ones to use.

Congrats on 33! No wonder you have hung on to her for so long,if she gets you stuff like that!!

Went to the link you put up,first time I have heard of these.They are pretty handy,and a lot less than my Giraud trimmer,to boot.Might have to get my boy a couple for his Birthday and Christmas.Thanks for sharing.

Patriot

Congrats on the trimmers and the anniversary. My wife and I celebrated our 48th yesterday, July 31st. She forgot to get me some trimmers, however. Another 48 and I'll have her trained, tho'.

I hate to completely change the subject, but I have observed that the people on this site seem to stay married longer and have prettier spouses than my liberal friends. Any insights on why that is would be appreciated.

Congrats on the anniversarys and great trimmer!

Mo, I am pretty sure it is because most of the male members of this forum at some point taught their wifes how to shoot,and having a wife you know KNOWS how to shoot removes any chance of you straying,unless you are a total moron.Bullets are cheaper than divorce lawyers,just ask Ole Blood!!

Patriot

Yea, but divorce lawyers have more fun:)

I hate to completely change the subject, but I have observed that the people on this site seem to stay married longer and have prettier spouses than my liberal friends. Any insights on why that is would be appreciated.

Congrats on the anniversarys and great trimmer!

Let's see..........

Liberal hags......er......I mean women.........

large.jpg

pelosi_oh_no_ap.jpg

barbara-boxer-oct-29.jpg

Helen-Thomas.jpg

Sarah-Brady.jpg

Mark , I was really liking the reviews on this thread until your last post , now my eyes hurt , my stomach is upset and I am sure I will have bad dreams now , thanks ! Really congrats on the Anniversary and I have been interested in these critters for a while , may have to give them a try !

I've got one .223 and have trimmed thousands of cases with mine. Still holding up great. I've been married 29 years and have my wife trained not to shoot my guns. That way I have more ammo for myself! Lol

How did we go from reloading to divorce to liberal hags to aliments and back to reloading on one page? The wonders of this board never cease to amaze me. But then again two ball bearings and a rubber mallet in square room will keep me entertained for hours.

4S

Mark , I was really liking the reviews on this thread until your last post , now my eyes hurt , my stomach is upset and I am sure I will have bad dreams now , thanks ! Really congrats on the Anniversary and I have been interested in these critters for a while , may have to give them a try !

Sorry Bennie, but sometimes the truth is just ugly!! :D

Congrats on 33 as well! July 31st was my wife and I’s 37th anniversary. I definitely got a pretty one too she doesn’t shoot even though I just keep buying her gun after gun anyway. :biggrin:

I have a few WFT’s and they are nice.

Sign in to follow this