Bobcat

2013 World Predator, Wild Hog, and MSA Expo REPORT & PHOTOS!

Great write up and pictures Bob!

It was great seeing you there! Thank you for your kind words and especially your help and expertise. It is much appreciated1

It was also great to have all of the Posse Members there at the Expo!

I thought it was a great turnout! Best Expo ever!

Barry

Heck you covered the show better then I remember it. It was a great show sorry I did not stop by. I thought it was better than most show I've been to in the past few years ( whitetail shows mostly) thing I like about it most was everyone there was friendly and nice and willing to help anyone that asked for it. Heck even my wife said she enjoyed it and asked when the next one was. That to me says that it was a great show thanks again for the recap.

Saw lots of old friends and lots of "new stuff"....just wished I could've stayed longer!

Had a great time, this was a first time event for the girl's and they had a Hoot, about ran me ragged.

Apparantly pink cammo is the new "in" thing... :biggrin:

(and I think I need a bigger pickup)

Great Write up Bob! It was by far the best Predator show I have been too. We had a great turnout with both exhibitors and attendees. Glad most of you guys stopped by the booth to say hello! I was honored to help judge the worlds, and hope to do it again!

You were missed Gary! I had a lot of folks ask about you and Burnham Brothers. I told them you were out "hanging folks" with your Grand Jury. :D

Y'all need to be there next time!

Bob :P

It was great to be with you again Bob. It was good to see old friends again (young ones too) and catch up on the industry news. I promise I will try not judge the calling so harshly next time. What a great crop of callers. I hope everyone enjoyed Waco's hospitality......I know we onjoy having you spend your money here. :biggrin:

Worst of all is I missed my Old Buddy Gerald in his backyard. Gerald is a class guy that has been around this industry for a long time.

Adios,

Gary

Looks like yall had a great time and a great turnout! I wanted to be there but i was busy helping with a scholarship benifit for a good friend of mine that was killed in a car wreck last November. We cooked 26 briskets and 200 lbs of sausage and raised almost $24,000 for his scholorship fund.

Im glad you got to meet Matt and Cassie, they are both first class hunters.

Hopefully i can attend next year!

Had a great time, this was a first time event for the girl's and they had a Hoot, about ran me ragged.

Apparantly pink cammo is the new "in" thing... :biggrin:

(and I think I need a bigger pickup)

Well Bob i finally found my way here and happy to be a new member. Cassie and I enjoyed meeting you in Waco, and hopefully we will come across each other more often.

Matt Martinez