1911(2-click)Bandit

Sniper Hog Lights Customer Service-resolution update!

I agree that this is a very generous offer from Sniper Lights. Mr. Pecht also PM'd me, so it is obvious that Sniper Hog Lights is serious about making this right. I commend them for publicly admitting that a mistake was made on their end.

I am going to take Mr. Pecht up on his offer, and I would like to thank Sniper Hog for making the effort to rectify the situation.

This is what customer service is supposed to be like! :biggrin:

Bandit

Good deal, Chris. Let us know what you think of their new light.

Good to hear! I'm planning on picking up the new bowhunting model soon. Looks about the same size as the light I have now. That way it will still fit in the case. Its as bright as my tactical bow light as well. Another friend has the maurader and its no where as bright as the sniper or the old light I have.

I got the email for their new lights. I'm waiting on them to be released so I can get a red light, and one for my old, new to me bow.

As soon as the flashlight of my choice became available for shipping, Mr. Pecht and Sniper Hog Lights made good on their promise to exchange my older Destroyer model, with the flawed relector, with one of their new models. It arrived Saturday.

Mr. Pecht and Sniper Hog Lights have gone 'above and beyond' to resolve any issues that I once had with their customer service. Thanks!

Bandit

Wish they had a phone number to order? Attempted to order a bow light this morning and page just continued to redirect to the billing page. Never been a fan of typing all my information into the computer to float all over cyberspace. Maybe I don't have a paypal acct anymore?

You may want to order one the VL's Bow Lights: http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=27534

VRL-1 Bow Light

BOWLIGHT_zpsa3ba7f74.jpg

BOWKITKITSML_zps5a6e090a.jpg

Archery Hunting Package:

• VRL-X light with end cap
• Stabilizer mount
• Green Led module (250 Lumen)
• Red Led Module (250 Lumen)
• White Led Module (250 Lumen)
• QD Remote Pressure switch
• QD remote with on/off
• AAA Battery adapter
• 18650/CR123A battery adapter

If you are always hunting for the best of the best then look no further!!! This is the most powerful and deadliest bow mounted stabilizer light on the market! Comes standard with super high power green LED that will shine further than 100 yards. You will not spook game and for the 1st time you will see all of the game that can be seen!

Comes standard with 250 Lumen modules in Green, Red & White no filters used.

Also comes with a remote pressure switch and a remote ON/OFF switch; also included a standard flashlight end cap with push button ON/OFF switch to turn your bow light into a super high power flashlight!

If you already own the VRL-1 kit you may use the rechargeable 18650 batteries. If you do not own the kit you can also buy the charger and batteries from our site at VarmintLights.com or on our eBay auction.

This light will also run on two CR123A Lithium batteries with the included sleeve or 3 very common AAA batteries! This light will light up a path 16 yards wide at just 35 yards out!!!!

$119.99 INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING!

Order Here Via PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=54KZB5WATJMPC

Slew,

I feel the same way about scattering my info on the web.

In my first dealings with Sniper Hog Lights, many years ago, I emailed their customer service with a request for a phone number and they gave me one, so you could try that. Nowadays, I have a debit card for an account that I keep no money in. I only make a deposit right before I order something online. If it gets hacked, I lose nothing.

One of the things that I like about the new bow light is that it has a true 1" diameter body, so I can also mount it as a weapon light. The old bow light was about 1 1/32", which didn't fit any rings that I had.

Bandit

We now return you to your regularly scheduled VRL-1 commercial. :wub:

FYI-I inserted the optional choice for the new VRL-1 Bow Light not only because it is an excellent product, but because Varmint LIghts has done a lot to support the Posse. They have donated over $500 worth of Door Prizes for the Rendezvous' and have gone out of their way to help board members. Brad also participates on the board and tries to help and answer questions as they come up.

I just had to delete a post by Sniper Hawg Lights that was nothing more than an assault on Varmint Lights and trashing Varmint Lights. SHL has never participated on the Posse. The only reason he joined and posted at all is because he heard that his poor customer service had been brought up. To his credit, once the "light" had been shined on the situation, he stepped up and handled it.

I won't have any companies coming on here just to trash their competitors.

Bob, is it OK if I continue to verbally assault and trash Shooter, 4 Shot, Carl, Rick, you, and Fluffy? You're not reining in the poor mouthing of fellow Posse members, are you?

Thank goodness. I thought you were attempting to micromanage the interpersonal personal abuse on the site!

Thanks for the info. Because I'm one that cant stand a company that will gladly take your money but won't back up their product. Sorry to hear about your experience, but you helped others not make the same mistake.

MikeI...... You left out Carl and Rick. I'm thinking it was a simple oversight your part but then again, it may just be plain old age, just like me.

SHOOTER, I edited my post to fix the Senior Moment oversight.