Sign in to follow this  
Slew

Me and little man's turkey!!

Took Langdon to the lease last week to try and get a turkey and we were sucessful! Had alot of birds around. We slept in Thurs am and had chocolate milk and coffee at camp while watching 4 gobblers strut around the camp. He though we should just shoot on e of them and go back to bed, but I reminded him we had his popup set out the night before and the camera had turkeys there from 9-10am about every day strutting around the field. We crawled in the blind about 830 and a line of turkeys made it our way around 9am including one nice tom. We watched em for a while then I let the SBE bark and the turkey hunt was over. Little man rode the turkey around camp like a bull and was upset when I told me he wasn't allowed to bring the turkey to bed even though it was soft and cuddly! Got called to Jackson MS on the way home so I'm glad we went when we did!!!

Slew :lol:

post-222-0-05662700-1364316841.jpg

post-222-0-05662700-1364316841.jpg

Thats AWESOME!

Great times for father and son, it won't be long and Little Man will be doing the trigger pulling too!

It won't be long till he's pulling the trigger! He saw the gobbler before I did! I told him we couldnt shoot hens only gobblers and he said theres one! I peeked out the corner of the blind and there he was strutting his stuff! 9" beard and 1 1/8" spurs!

Sign in to follow this