Sign in to follow this  
Bobcat

SWFA Posse Discount!

Hey Gang,

SWFA has set up a discount code for the Posse. This code will give you 8% off on purchases you make with SWFA. This offsets the Tax if you are ordering from Texas. The discount is for all Posse members though, regardless of where you live!

This discount is for Posse members only. PM me and I will give you the Posse Code.

Thanks to SWFA and Chirs!!

http://swfa.com/

Bob :P

FYI

I ordered a Nikon Monarch 4x16x42 with BDC and a set of Warne rings on a thirsday,the order was shipped on friday and I received it on monday.The savings was the determining factor it was enough to pay the taxes which is why I havent bought from them before now.The Monarch is one of the scope's that were on sale so that with the scope with ring's and shipping was LESS that the same scope (in a refribished model) from another online company (that I've bought a Lot of stuff from).

If you havent looked at SWFA's website they have a lot of other gear other than just optic's.

Thank's again Chris.

Sarge

Shoot me the code if you get a chance Bob! Been looking at a conquest to put on a new 300wsm I've had sitting in the safe! Might actually get it done this year!!

Sign in to follow this