claysdaddy

PMR 30 -- 2 birds, 1 stone

I was not really looking for a PMR 30 but recall that many were having a hard time finding one. When the Friends of the NRA came out with their sponsorship campaign which included a PMR 30 at a certain level, claysmum and I jumped at the chance and had our gun 2 days later. With the current state of craziness, we had made a decision to donate more than normal to the NRA even before this opportunity, so this achieved (at least got us started for the year) our contribution goal as well as procuring a very nice hand-gun in the process.

Point of the post; for those wanting a PMR 30 and have the means to support the NRA Foundation at a certain level, you may want to contact your local Friends of the NRA representative to inquire about a tax deductible sponsorship contribution and getting the pistol as a result.

You will like the PMR 30 , it is a great little gun , it does like 40 grain and up bullets . At least mine does !!

And if you have one you will probably be offered an absolutely ridiculous price if you want to sell it. I was offered $650 and could have got more if I had been willing to sell mine a couple of weeks ago.

Rick